THE MCCPTA offers many programs and fun events for all Waugh school district students and families. Some examples include our after school enrichment classes, teacher appreciation week and family fun events like Movie Nights, the Halloween Carnival, Valentine’s Dance and Tulip Trot. Don’t forget our other family favorites PJ Bingo night & Star Wars Lego night!! Enjoy a fun night out with other parents, grandparents and friends from our school community at our Annual Golf Tournament and Poker Tournament in the fall! Our fundraising directly supports teacher classroom funds, community building events and other needs deemed necessary by our association members throughout the year.
Come join us and find out what else we do!
2018 – 2019 MCCPTA Board Roster
The members of the PTA executive board work together as a governance team which assumes collective responsibility for building unity and creating a positive climate during term of office.
- President: Leigh Magnani (Corona Creek)
- Executive VP / Fundraising: Timothy Stuhr (Corona Creek)
- VP of Communications: Sarah Beldo (Meadow)
- Treasurer: Jerry Matacia (Meadow)
- Secretary: Shannon Lindeman (Corona Creek)
- Parliamentarian Historian: OPEN
- Director of Hospitality: Dayna Madell (Corona Creek)
- Enrichment Coordinator: Brooke Baglietto (Meadow)
- Reflections: Lucinda Ayoob (Corona Creek)
- Reflections: Nancy Chapin (Meadow)
- Membership: OPEN
- Teacher Liason: OPEN
- Auditor: Theresa Dundas (Community)
- Superintendent/Corona Creek Principal – Becky Rosales
- Meadow Principal – Melissa Becker
- District 14 PTA President – Abby Fellman